9.17.2010

Meeska Mooska...Invites for Youska!


Who doesn't love Mickey Mouse (and Minnie too of course)!

And designing invites featuring classic characters is always fun!  I have found that Mickey is a huge hit for party invites and have recently added some invites featuring Minnie.

Who wouldn't smile at seeing your kiddo's face framed in a Minnie Silhouette!  Not only does it make a great invite, but a great keepsake of the memorable first years in your little one's life.


Parties are an especially fun time!  And getting to help parents take the theme one step further into invites is something I take seriously!  Not only do I devote time to the invite and placing the pictures perfectly, but I make sure I do endless tweaks and edits until the parents are over the moon with everything.  Does it mean I have scaled something by 1%, or nudged something to the left 3 clicks...of course!  And as any parent can tell you, planning your kid's party is a huge deal and having every detail in place just makes you feel that much more confident as the hectic, frenzied day approaches.  So if a small nudge is needed, I will edit away until it is beyond perfect! (wait can you be beyond perfect...yup, yup you can, whew!)


Custom Thank You

Thank you for reading!  And what might be on the horizon you ask?  Well right now there are a few new themes/invites in the work and I hope to share the final products with you soon.

Ok, ok....I'll give you a hint (man you guys are relentless...lol)

Right now I am working on Moose Invites (no, the invite isn't for a moose...it has a Moose Theme!) and a Mod Monkey Invite to complement that wicked fun Mod Monkey party kit (you mean you haven't been to a Mod Monkey Party yet, well you are missing out, cause they are super fun for your little one!)

*Remember if your kiddo wants to do the Hot Dog Dance with Mickey (on an invite)
or their party is headed over to The Clubhouse then message me 
and we can get started on their perfect invitation! 
I promise you a great deal and an even better invite,
featuring your favorite Mousketeer!

No comments:

Post a Comment