9.15.2010

Fit for a Princess

Perfect for a Princess!  This custom order was tailored to fit a Birthday Princess!
"The Dharma" ~ Princess Fabric
 
What makes this dress great is all the stretch in the top that will grow with the Princess it was made for.  The straps are made with white satin ribbon and tie over each shoulder.  
 In the cooler months you can top it with a cardigan and layer it over leggings for a look that is perfect all year round!

This order was for a birthday girl, and no dress is complete with out a matching purse!


As part of the birthday package offered through the Fan Page's Birthday Club...this order came with a FREE Hair Bow! I did a double layered bow with swirl patterns that match the dress and mounted it on a semi-lined double prong alligator clip.


As an extra freebie (due to a mix up in the ribbon order and a very patient customer!) I tossed in something new I have been working on...drum roll please..........
A Button Ring!!!
All in all this was a very fun order to work on for many reasons.  Mainly because my daughter had so much fun talking about the princesses and discussing the purse with me.  Other reasons it was fun is because it is like the Tinkerbell Dress I made for my daughter who is head over heels for it and likes to wear it just about anywhere!  So I knew the princess dress would be a huge hit for any girl and knowing it was going to a birthday girl was even more special.  I also liked the creativity and suspense in the bow and ring, since the customer had no idea what to expect! I made sure to put both in the purse so that it was an added surprise!

Having a happy customer is always great, pleasing a little girl on her birthday is Awesome!

A great complement to a Party Princess Dress are these...Princess Invites!

No comments:

Post a Comment