1.27.2011

I'm Back...from Outer Space...

Ok, maybe not Outer Space...but I did disappear on you guys for a bit (sorry about that!).  Things got a tad hectic there for a bit:
  1. Had to prep in 5 weeks for a Big Craft Show (and it was AWE-SOME!)
  2. The Holiday's were in full swing (and kicked off with my Gram's 80th birthday...cause she ROCKS!)
  3. Oh and did I mention the Holidays?  I did, OK, that explains most of it. Christmas rush in the shops, meant long hours of sewing and designing and left little time for quality computer time...
So there you have it...I got swamp, side tracked and a little lost ;-)

But now I am back and there are sooooooo many updates I have for you all!  And I have no idea where to start...

The new purses?  The fun crayons?  The growth the of the fan page?  How fun the Atomic Craft Show was? So many decisions!

Today I think we will talk about...

The Craft Show!

(shown here...FashionableLore and Janda Panda)

The Atomic Craft Bazaar was our first ever Craft Show and it was Fan-Craft-Tic! (get it...fan-CRAFT-tic...i do amuse myself sometimes...lol)  Leading up to the show was long hours spent at the machine (mostly) and prepping and printing and running around crazy!  But it all paid off because when I packed up the car I had:
  • Totes in all sizes (and for everyone...mom's, 'tweens, girls and boys...and lots of them!)
  • Rag Quilts in a few sizes ranging from Car Seat sized to Crib Blanket/Toddler Bed
  • Crayons, Crayons, Crayons...all colors and fabulous winter themed shaped (wreaths, snowmen, presents, and so many more!)
  • Button Rings!
  • Hair Bows, Flower Clips, little Clippies (it was like a clip bonanza!)
  • Kid Craft Aprons (super cute and adjustable!)
  • Money Monsters and Money Blossoms (perfect for gift cards!)
  • Burp Cloths and Bibs (thanks Gram!)
*All pics are a sampling of our B-E-A-Utiful Tables!  Packed with all our goodies (that we worked on up to the minute we packed the car...lol)



    We shared our booth with the ever fabulous Janda Panda and here is some of her stuff:
    • Boutique Clothes
    • Cloth Diapers
    • Crayon Rolls
    • Art Kits
    • Flower Rings and Pins
    • Holiday T's


    The show was great, lots of traffic, purchases and a fun time.  We had to prompt with our break down since our booth was the location for the bar for the night show, and we cleaned up, packed up and broke down like craft show pros.  On the way out I ran into the the stunning lady who runs the event and was given an opportunity for a table at the night show.  I stuck around at a small table (that we covered in twinkle lights and put out our more adult bags, monsters, rings, etc) and enjoyed more sales and LIVE ENTERTAINMENT! It literally ROCKED!

    So the day was a success! (albeit rather loooooooong and exhausting...i think it took me a few days to recover...lol) And we look forward to doing more shows soon! (we will be in the Jacksonville area in March...)

    And I promise to be better with the blog :-D  So stay tuned for the next entry...where I will talk about the new line of purses and what inspired me!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment