9.28.2010

Birthday Palooza!

1st, sorry for the delay...life got in the way of writing (geez, what was it thinking! lol)

2nd, I would love to write something new and fresh, but I have just been in an invite whirlwind so it's what I have to share right now...thus Birthday Palooza!


Invites, invites, invites!  Cute adorable theme's and even cuter kiddo's!!!  Last week found me working on Camping Invites, Moose Invites and Mod Monkey Invites (just to name a few!) and I am having trouble picking a fav. (these are some newer themes for me, i have been swimming in a sea of mickey, minnie and phineas and ferb invites...so it was refreshing to get a few new ones into the mix!)  So many themes and so little time!

Have you ever noticed as a crafty mom, that you get everything done for everyone else and are always waaaaaaaaaaay behind on stuff for yourself or your kids.  Yeah, that's me...Little Man's birthday is coming up and while I have all the intentions of making the cutest Mickey Invites for him EVER....here I sit with a rough layout and the idea that I can get to it in "plenty of time"  Someone needs to invent a slow-time button...it would be a huge hit.  Heck, I am still wondering how my baby is almost 2!  TWO!  I mean when did that happen... (about the same time by Big Girl zipped through time...hitting warp speeds as she gears up for 4)

It's funny how you mark time in your life...and what is currently making me feel old...is not my age...but the age of my children!  I obviously get the passing of the year ages me, but hearing the age of my kids makes me feel older somehow. (again that slow-time button would really come in handy)

But I digress, you aren't here to hear me rant about aging...and waxing poetic about how time flies too quickly (i know, blah, blah, blah...get to the good stuff...lol).

I will leave you to choose...which party would you want to have when you were a kid (and let's average the ages of the customers kiddo's here...and say you are 3...so grab your time machine and head back aways...)

Drum Roll Please!


 

 Camping Theme
(who can resist a good s'more!)





Moose Theme
(what rugged little guy wouldn't jump for these)


 

Mod Monkey
(i have to say the colors appeal to me! so trendy and fun!)




Feel free to leave your comments on what Theme/Party Invite would be your choice (it's always interesting to hear others thoughts)...and if you aren't in the commenting mood, that's fine...just be sure to step back in time for a bit and remember the good 'ole days of childhood.  Where the days seem to stretch on forever, parties were filled with sugar highs and ended either with the best nap ever...or a late bed time and getting to sleep in. Where sleepovers ruled (though little sleep was had) and no matter where your party was held the time with friends is what you truly remember.

And next time I promise it won't be about birthday's or invites! (here's a hint...i started a rag quilt project yesterday...which is shaping up to be a great 1st b-day gift for a special someone i know!)

1 comment:

  1. I am a bit biased, but I personally LOVE the Mod Monkey invites. :) They turned out super cute and everyone is commenting on them. :)

    ReplyDelete